Avaya IP Office
IP Office is a single, stackable, scalable small business communications system that grows with your business easily and cost-effectively. Built from the ground up specifically for small and midsize businesses, IP Office offers technical flexibility—it uses digital, analog, IP, or any combination of these—and resiliency.
IP Office includes new mobility features that help increase reachability for on-the-go employees. The system seamlessly integrates with today’s popular desktop applications to help improve a company's collaboration tools, ultimately increasing employee productivity and enhancing customer service.
IP Office is an award-winning small business communications system used by more than two million organizations worldwide. This communications solution is a proven investment: The Tolly Group finds IP Office provides up to a 24.7% lower total cost of ownership than competitor systems.
Three IP Office Editions to Meet Your Distinct Business Needs Choose from the Essential, Preferred or Advanced Edition of IP Office to get just the right combination of capabilities for your business. Keep costs down and still get the key communications capabilities with Essential Edition. Gain 10 times the voice messaging capacity of Essential Edition and enhance the accessibility of your mobile employees with Preferred Edition. Maximize productivity and efficiencies in customer service with Advanced Edition. Power Your People—User Productivity Solutions With Preferred or Advanced Edition, you can give your employees the communications tools they need to perform at their best.
Avaya IP Office IP500V2
The Avaya IP Office IP500V2 (700476005) is the latest control unit in the IP Office IP500 suite of products, supporting IP Office Release 8.0.
- 4 card slots compatible with existing IP500 cards as well as new IP500V2 Cards
- SD Card required, acts as Feature Key
- Operates in IP Office mode or PARTNER mode, determined by SD Card
- Includes Basic Edition Voicemail
IP Office R8.0 Features:
- Support for new IP500V2 cards, including SD Cards, Combination Cards, and ETR 6 Cards
- Support for Partner Mode, which resembles PARTNER ACS (only available in North America)
- Telephone support: 1400 Digital Series, 1600 International IP Series, 9500 Digital Series, 9600 IP Series, and ETR PARTNER Phones
- Requirement of Preferred Edition for User Productivity Licenses
Avaya IP Office 500 Expansion Module Phone 16
- Provides an additional 16 Plain Ordinary Telephone (POT) ports for use with analog telephones
- Same functionality as the IP400 Phone 16 V2 but with matching exterior of IP500 control unit
- Supported by IP Office core software level 2.1(36) minimum IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412 IP500 running R4.2 or earlier; Professional Edition is required IP500 running R5.0 or higher IP500 V2 running R6.0 or higher
Avaya IP Office 500 Analog Trunk 16 Module
IP500 trunk cards can be fitted to existing IP500 base cards to provide support for trunk ports. The trunk card uses the ports provided on the base card for cable connection. The addition of an IP500 trunk card is supported on IP500 Digital Station, IP500 Analog Phone and IP500 VCM base cards. They are not supported on the IP500 Legacy Card Carrier base card.
For those base cards that support trunk cards, there are no restrictions on the combination of card types.
However in systems with both Analog Phone 8 base cards and analog trunk cards, combining the two types are recommended as it then provides analog power failure support for one trunk/extension (Not applicable to the Analog Phone 2 base card).
Each trunk card is supplied with the spacer pegs required for installation and a label to identify the card's presence on the physical unit once installed.
This expansion module provides an additional sixteen Loop Start or Ground Start two-wire analog trunks.(Ground start trunks are not available in all territories) The first two trunks on the module which are automatically switched to power fail sockets on the rear of the unit in the event of power being interrupted must be loop start for correct power fail operation.
For installations in a rack, this module requires the IP500 Rack Mounting Kit. The IP500 Analog Trunk 16
Module is functionally identical to the IP400 Analog Trunk 16 Module.
- Provides an additional 16 analog trunks to your IP Office system
- Supports both loop start and ground start
- Trunk ports 1 and 2 automatically switch to power fail sockets on the rear of the unit during power outage
Avaya IP Office 500 Digital Station 16
- Provides an additional 16 digital station (DS) ports for digital telephones
- Same functionality as the IP400 Digital Station 16 V2 but with matching exterior of IP500 control unit
- Compatibility: Supported by IP Office core software level 2.1(31) minimum IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412 IP500 running R4.2 or earlier; Professional Edition is required IP500 running R5.0 or higher IP500 V2 running R6.0 or higher IP500 V2 running IP Office Partner Version Digital station ports for use with 1400, 2400, 4400, 5400, and 6400 series digital telephones. Also compatible with 3810 wireless telephone. Also compatible with 9500 series digital phones on IP Office R7.0 or higher
IP 500 Analog Trunk 4 Port Daughter Card
IP 500 Extension Card Phone 2 Analog Ports
IP 500 Base Card Voice Compression Module 32
IP 500 Phone 30 Expansion Module
IP 500 Digital Station 30 Expansion Module
IP 500 Universal PRI 2 Dual Daughter Card
IP500V2 Combination Card w/ 4 Analog Trunks
IP500 16 Port Analog Extension Module
IP500 DS16A Expansion Module
IP500 TCM-8 Module
IP 500 Extension Card Digital Station 8 ports
IP 500 Extension Card Phone 8 Analog Ports
IP 500 Base Card Voice Compression Module 64 Channel
IP 500 Legacy Card Carrier Base Card
IP 500 Universal PRI I Daughter Card
IP500V2 System SD Card
IP 500 4 Port External Expansion Card
IP500 BRI So8 Module
IP500 DS30A Expansion Module