Nortel / Norstar Compact Integrated Communications System (CICS)
Nortel / Norstar CICS Business Phones: Designed for growing businesses, the Nortel / Norstar Compact Integrated Communications System (CICS) offers from 4 to 8 lines and 8 to 24 telephone extensions. It supports all Nortel / Norstar and Business Series telephones, including fully-featured digital functions with LCD and soft keys. Easily add Nortel / Norstar applications, such as voice mail, automated attendant, computer telephony integration (CTI), and automatic call distribution (ACD).
- A flexible building-block design expands with your business easily and cost-effectively
- Grows from a 4x8 to an 8x24 capacity
- Voice mail, auto attendant, telephone and computer telephony integration (CTI) support
- Easily add enhancements as business needs change
- Supports all Norstar and Business Series Terminals
- Key popular features include:
- Integrated Auto Attendant
- Calling Line Identification (CLID)
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA) for remote dial-in
- Auto Daylight Savings Time
- Music on Hold
- Automatic Set Relocation
- Toll Restriction
- CLID alignment on multi line appearances trunk based distinctive line ringing system-wide call acceptance
- Increased system speed dials to 255 alpha tagging
- The Compact ICS 7.1 Software has Caller ID capabilities.
- All Norstar phones will work with Compact ICS 7.1 Software.
- Enhanced ATA & Enhanced ATA2 will work with Compact ICS 7.1 Software.
- RAD 2 & Fast RAD are compatible with Compact ICS 7.1 Software.
- All NRU's & CTA's are compatible with Compact ICS 7.1 Software.
- SMDR6 is compatible with Compact ICS 7.1 Software.
- Startalk Flash 2.1 or higher, NAM 4.1 or higher, Call Pilot 100 & 150 are compatible with Compact ICS 7.1 Software.
- Voicemail Interfaces are compatible with Compact ICS 7.1 Software.
8 Digital Station Expansion Cartridge
The Nortel CICS Combo Expansion Card adds 8 more Digital Extensions to the Norstar Compact CICS Phone System. The Norstar Compact CICS at full potential can accommodate 8 Phone Lines (COs) and 24 Telephones (Stations).
p/n: NT7B58AAAT or NTBB04GC
Caller ID Trunk Cartridge
- Provides access for up to 4 Central Office analog lines
- Provides the same functionality as the LS/DS cartridge but with the added benefit of Caller ID
- The Norstar Global Analog Trunk Cartridge CLID is compatible with the MICS Control Unit, CICS Control Unit, and MICS 12x0 Fiber Trunk Module.
LS/DS Trunk Cartridge (non Caller ID)
The Nortel Norstar LS/DS (Loop Start/Disconnect) NT7B69 Analog Trunk Cartridge supports 4 COs, disconnect supervision, and provides access for up to 4 analog central office lines.
The Norstar LS / DS Trunk Card NT7B69 is used to add COs to the Norstar Modular 824 Phone System, the Compact Phone System and both the Norstar Compact CICS and Modular MICS Phone Systems.
Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA-2)
Converts a Norstar digital port to analog for communication with analog devices such as single line telephones, fax machines, modems, and answering machines Single line sets can interface with Norstar system features such as call waiting, call forward.